Farinata with tenderstem broccoli
Farinata with stenderstem broccoli
A nice crepe with chickpeas flour filled with healthy vegs coming from the italian tradition!
Servings: 4 people
- 300 g Gram or Chickpeas flour
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Salt
- Hot sauce
- 400 g Tenderstem broccoli
- 300 g Fresh Spinach
- 8 tbsp Olive Oil
- 8 tbsp Half fat sour Cream
- 300 ml Water
- 50 g Cheddar Cheese Optional
- Mix the flour with the water really well and leave it to rest for 2 hours.
- Add to the mix the spices (paprika, oregano, parslay and salt) and add 4 tbsp of oil.
- Warm a flat frying pan and add 1tbsp of oil, pour 1 glass of the mix and let it cook for few minutes. Turn around when one side is cooked. Do the same for the 4 crepes.
- Boil the broccoli tenderstems and the spinaches. Drain them from the water.
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters and if you like add some hot chillies.
- Fill the crepes with part of the spinaches, broccoli and part of the tomatoes and hot chillies.
- Add the sour cream and the hot sauce to serve.